During this time of an epidemic – COVID-19 we may feel fear, we may feel worry, but let me tell you one thing, we are are all in it together. With multiple areas on lockdown, quarantine can be tough.
Heres some activities to help ease the boredom. We are all going nuts, right?
1. Netflix Party: Netflix Party is a new way to watch Netflix with your friends online. Netflix Party synchronises video playback and adds group chat to your favorite Netflix shows. Wanna party?
2. Use Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangouts and Whatsapp to chat with your long-distance friends.
3. Try out at-home aerobics or yoga videos. Consider downloading a fitness app with curated workout playlists.
4. Take time to reflect: What have you accomplished in the last year? What goals are you setting for yourself in the next year?
5. Make a schedule of all the live watch parties that thoughtful artists are hosting for us! Don’t miss out. A current event:
World Quarantine Festival – Live Stream happening now: Mar 20 at 8 PM – Mar 31 at 12 AM UTC
6. Learn a foreign language! Why not? Sarà divertente! (wait did I get that right?) Download it now on your PC or Mobile!
7. Try moving in super-slow motion. It’s OK to laugh at regular speed.
8. Sleep. Get lots of it.
What does meditation help with?
- Connect with your Higher Self
- Manifest your ideal Partner
- Receive Joy, Well-being, Peacefulness, Desire and Clarity
- Feel Complete Relaxation
- Fortify the strength of Love within as well as for Others
- Spread Healing Love to the Universe
- Intensify an already existing Relationship
What are the benefits of meditation?
- Meditation is good for the mind (people have reported greater sense of inner peace, the ability to focus, a clearer mind, higher levels of self esteem, and better decision-making abilities)
- Meditation is good for the soul
- Morning meditation can help feel more alert and relaxed all day
- Improved concentration – A clear mind makes you more productive
- Meditation allows us to detach. We learn how to live in the here and now, instead of worrying about the past or future
- Better Health – meditation reduces stress level and anxiety
- Less bothered by little things
- Knowledge of Self
- Sit with a straight back. Tend not to lie down, as you will most definitely drift off to sleep.
- Meditation brings relaxation and peace.
- While meditating, we are fully alert and conscious but we are in a state of full relaxation.
- Try to mediate in the lotus posture, however you may also do it other ways, as long as your back is straight!
Here are some guided meditations to download and try:
10. Time Travel
Get comfy and go back in music time!
Stay safe friends and lets continue to fight this together.